• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Serfas' Key Cable Lock offers strong protection. The 15mm-diameter cable reaches 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A key combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
• Solid hardened steel u-lock with durable double dead bolt locking mechanism • 150mm shackle length • Includes 3 keys (1 with LED light and 2 standard) • Steel encased tumbler mechanism • Dust cover keeps locking cylinder clean • Multiple channel key offers many different key variations • Rubber coated durable finish • Includes bike mount with quick release lock holder
When security is your priority, the Serfas U-Lock has you covered. Its hardened steel and double dead bolt construction keep your bike safe, while a durable rubber coating protects your finish. It even includes a mounting bracket so you'll never leave home without it.
When security is your priority, the Serfas U-Lock has you covered. Its hardened steel and double dead bolt construction will keep your bike safe and secure, while a durable rubber coating protects your finish. The additional 4-foot coiling cable provides extra locking options. Plus it includes a mounting bracket so you'll never leave home without it.
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle
$69.99 - $99.99
- The ideal solution to bicycle wheel theft - Includes a front and rear wheel locking skewer, with each lock operated using a unique multi combination key, to ensure the security of your wheels at a fraction of their replacement cost
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the Bordo 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft. The Bordo 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. - The stability of a u-lock combined with the flexibility of a cable lock - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
30cm of extra length, more flexibility: The BORDO Big 6000 Folding Lock makes it possible to lock one or several bicycles together even more conveniently. You are still getting the typical benefits of the ABUS classic: A perfect combination of durability, flexibility and minimal transport dimensions. You can count on the picking-resistant ABUS Plus disc cylinder and the 5mm thick foldable bars, which are made of specially hardened steel and are connected with special rivets. A soft two-component coating prevents the lock from damaging the paintwork on your bicycle. Extremely convenient: The BORDO Big 6000 Folding Lock is supplied with a coded key – this means that the lock can be ordered keyed alike with other ABUS locks. - 5 mm thick bars, extra-soft two-component coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
Boasting a total weight of 440g and a compact design, the BORDO Lite 6055 is a lithe athlete compared to other locks. The BORDO Lite 6055 Folding Lock resembles its older siblings from the BORDO family in that its mechanical properties guarantee a high level of security, flexibility, and compactness. Weighing in at a mere 440g, the BORDO Lite 6055 folding lock is the flyweight of the family. Its folded-out length of 60cm is more than enough to secure a single bicycle. - Special steel design with color-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys - Bars connected with special rivets - High-quality automatic cylinder - Perfect security-to-weight ratio
At just 440g, the BORDO Lite 6055C Mini is a lightweight lock that offers a perfect security-to-weight ratio. Due to its small size, the BORDO Lite Mini easily fits into jersey pockets. If you want it even easier, you can use the bracket SH 6055 Selle Royal. This means that the BORDO Lite 6055C can be carried underneath a Selle Royal saddle to save space in the jersey pocket or on the bike frame. - Special steel design, with color-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys - Bars connected with special rivets - Perfect security-weight ratio - Includes SH bracket
$17.99 - $22.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Page 1 of 1