Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
• Solid hardened steel u-lock with durable double dead bolt locking mechanism • 150mm shackle length • Includes 3 keys (1 with LED light and 2 standard) • Steel encased tumbler mechanism • Dust cover keeps locking cylinder clean • Multiple channel key offers many different key variations • Rubber coated durable finish • Includes bike mount with quick release lock holder
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle
$69.99 - $99.99
- The ideal solution to bicycle wheel theft - Includes a front and rear wheel locking skewer, with each lock operated using a unique multi combination key, to ensure the security of your wheels at a fraction of their replacement cost
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the Bordo 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft. The Bordo 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. - The stability of a u-lock combined with the flexibility of a cable lock - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
30cm of extra length, more flexibility: The BORDO Big 6000 Folding Lock makes it possible to lock one or several bicycles together even more conveniently. You are still getting the typical benefits of the ABUS classic: A perfect combination of durability, flexibility and minimal transport dimensions. You can count on the picking-resistant ABUS Plus disc cylinder and the 5mm thick foldable bars, which are made of specially hardened steel and are connected with special rivets. A soft two-component coating prevents the lock from damaging the paintwork on your bicycle. Extremely convenient: The BORDO Big 6000 Folding Lock is supplied with a coded key – this means that the lock can be ordered keyed alike with other ABUS locks. - 5 mm thick bars, extra-soft two-component coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
BORDO™ 6000K FOCUS ON SECURITY, HANDLING AND FLEXIBILITY Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: The BORDO™ 6000K folding lock offers good theft protection in an easy to use package. The BORDO 6000K Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special drill resistant rivets, which fold together into an easy to transport package. This is familiar territory for ABUS – the locks in the ABUS Bordo family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has nevertheless yet to be surpassed. This is a variant that can be opened by one key. Made of specially hardened steel, the bars and housing offer high resistance. At the same time, the high-quality ABUS XPlus cylinder provides particularly high protection, e.g. against picking. The soft coating provides protection against paint scratches. It also makes the lock easy to grip. The "Made in Germany" quality has garnered international awards. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft yet resistant coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and lock body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are connected by special drill resistant rivets - ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking - SH holder incl.
Boasting a total weight of 440g and a compact design, the BORDO Lite 6055 is a lithe athlete compared to other locks. The BORDO Lite 6055 Folding Lock resembles its older siblings from the BORDO family in that its mechanical properties guarantee a high level of security, flexibility, and compactness. Weighing in at a mere 440g, the BORDO Lite 6055 folding lock is the flyweight of the family. Its folded-out length of 60cm is more than enough to secure a single bicycle. - Special steel design with color-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys - Bars connected with special rivets - High-quality automatic cylinder - Perfect security-to-weight ratio
At just 440g, the BORDO Lite 6055C Mini is a lightweight lock that offers a perfect security-to-weight ratio. Due to its small size, the BORDO Lite Mini easily fits into jersey pockets. If you want it even easier, you can use the bracket SH 6055 Selle Royal. This means that the BORDO Lite 6055C can be carried underneath a Selle Royal saddle to save space in the jersey pocket or on the bike frame. - Special steel design, with color-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys - Bars connected with special rivets - Perfect security-weight ratio - Includes SH bracket
$14.99 - $22.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
KRYPTONITE + GLOBE 610 S FOLDING LOCK BLK
KRYPTONITE EVOLUTION 1010 CHAIN LOCK GLOBE YEL
- Ring Lock with PLUG-IN CAPABILITY - Non-Key Retaining (key can be removed from lock while unlocked) - Includes FLEXIBLE MOUNT - Ring lock PREVENTS ROLL OR RIDE theft - Plug-in options include chain or cable which PREVENT LIFT AWAY theft - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible
$54.99 $69.99 21% Off
Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite Combo U-Lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting action for added anti-twist protection. Plus, it's equipped with industry-leading defense against corrosion and a durable combination dial. Includes lock, cable, and on-bike mount. - 9mm temper-hardened steel for secure, versatile U-Lock protection with included cable - Double-bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that can protect against scratches - Simple mount installs in seconds for easy on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes U-Lock, bike mount, and cable - Security rating 8
Page 1 of 1